Equestrian Vacations Spain, Horse Riding Holidays Catalonia
Andalusians - Equestrian Vacations on Spanish Horses
Spain; discover the horses and fulfil your dreams!
Due to its beauty and nobility, the Andalusian Horse has fascinated people for centuries. Panorama Trails are specialists in trail riding on Andalusian and Spanish Horses. As a centre for experienced riders in Spain, we offer you a diverse and high quality equestrian vacation.
Our many years of experience guarantees safe riding and the more secure you feel, the more you can relax on your equestrian vacation. Trust us - we offer the highest quality riding, cosy Spanish accommodation and a friendly service! We want you to enjoy your equestrian vacation in Spain! Get away from everyday life; enter the fantastic world of Spanish Horses!
- Our horses: You can rely on our well trained Andalusian and Spanish Horses. They have a very balanced character and are very sturdy. They are forward going and totally sure-footed on difficult ground. They are fast and powerful in trot and canter.
- Equipment: We use only high quality branded saddles. The tack is in very good condition and guarantees you and your horse a relaxed holiday.
- Trail riding without transfers: Travel with your horse. Staying in accommodation close to your horse is our philosophy, so on all trails the horses graze nearby. No annoying transfers along winding roads. After an exciting riding day, horses and riders can rest comfortably.
- Trail leading: All our trails are carefully developed. On remote paths and lanes our friendly trail guides show you a wonderful and unknown Catalonia, situated in the north east of Spain. All our trail leaders are experienced riders and hold a trail leader licence. Our guides and helpers know the horses, the area and the Catalan/Spanish culture.
- Restaurante Buffalo: During the trails our Catalan helper 'José' or his assistant, will surprise us with delicious picnics. In "Restaurante Buffalo", under the open skies, you can enjoy an excellent 3-course meal including cava, wine and water. On days where the picnic is in a remote place or on the star rides, we will take the picnic with us in the saddle bags.
- Accommodation: On the trail you stay overnight in carefully chosen country guest houses, pensions and friendly family-run hotels. Your hosts spoil you with delicious Catalan and Spanish food. Delectable fish, meat and vegetarian dishes are served.
- Catalonian Landscape: Catalonia has some of the most beautiful landscapes in Spain. The high mountains of the Pyrenees, canyons, table mountains, volcanoes, the soft rolling hills of the Costa Brava and the "Wild Coast" provide a fascinating contrast during your trail. The diversification of the landscape is unique in Spain and Europe.
- Guest book: Our guests are content and lots of them come back! Adelante.... vamos trote, vamos galope! Hasta la vista, amigos!