The mild climate in winter offers us optimum riding conditions in the evergreen Catalonia. Our Evergreen Trail takes you through one of the most versatile regions of southern Europe and promises plenty of variety, geographically and climatically. The lonely Wild Coast, the beautiful hinterland of the Costa Brava and the Mediterranean Pyrenees open up unlimited horseback riding and are waiting to be discovered.
In Catalonia, various "microclimates" determine the weather patterns in the winter. Therefore, a degree of flexibility is very important on this trail. We react spontaneously and ride with the best climate in the most beautiful riding areas in Catalonia. The medieval village of Besalú, a charming country inn and the beach near the fishing village of Sant Pere de Pescador are our base points. Our accommodation offers a welcoming and typical local atmosphere.
On this trip, everything is possible. The following options are available:
- Mediterranean Pyrenees
- Garrotxa Mountains
- Wild Coast - Cliff and Sand Dunes
- Beach Ride through the Winter Waves
- Pearls of Empordà
- 7 días / 6 noches / 5 días de equitación
- 4 - 12 Personas
- Montaña y Mar
- Zona costera del Mediterráneo
Puntos destacados y hechosThe best from all! Everything is possible!
- Flexible and spontaneous, the best of everything
- Excellent winter climate for riding
- Landscape variety, Pyrenees and coast!
- Wild sea on deserted beaches
- Family run accommodations with charm