Exciting horse riding by the sea, from the Gulf of Roses to the Cap de Creus. Following the tracks of the artist Salvador Dalí along the Mediterranean coast.
The Dalí Beach and Coast Trail is based on the so-called Dalí triangle that consists of the villages Pubol, Figueres and Cadaques. The Dalí Beach and Coast Trail connects the charm of the Empordanet region with the long sandy beaches of the Bay of Roses and the wild coast of the Cap de Creus. The life of the famous artist Salvador Dalí will be brought closer to you by this wonderful ride through diverse countryside.
- 8 días / 7 noches / 6 días de equitación
- 4 - 12 Personas
- Zona costera del Mediterráneo
Puntos destacados y hechos
- Visiting the castle of Púbol
- Riding along the sea
- Fantastic beach canter
- Visiting the "Theatre Museu Dalí" in Figueres
- Accommodation in Cadaques
- Ride through the natural preserve of Cap de Creus