The Catalonian Coast & Spanish Horses – Summer Trail is a pleasing trail ride for trail lovers who want to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Costa Brava, but with relaxed riding days.
On well-selected paths we ride to the Cap de Creus, the easternmost point of Spain. Like a karstic dorsal fin the Pyrenees sink into the sea. Fantastic views over the sea, hidden bays for swimming, a visit and overnight stay at the oldest Andalusian stud (P.R.E. – Pura Raza Española) in Catalonia, a wine tasting at an organic vinery, and probably the most beautiful fishing villages on the Costa Brava, such as Cadaques and Port de la Selva, transform this summer trail into a pleasure trail for ambitious riders.
- 7 días / 6 noches / 5 días de equitación
- 4 - 12 Personas
- Zona costera del Mediterráneo
Puntos destacados y hechos
- Spectacular and scenic coastlines
- On horseback through medieval stone villages
- Overnight at the oldest P.R.E. Stud Farm in Catalonia
- Wine tasting at a winery
- White fishing villages on the Cap
- Fine sandy beaches and secluded coves for swimming
Maybe you will find the horse of your dreams during this trip! We will gladly help you to purchae a P.R.E. Andalusian horse.