The Trail of Outlaws is a border-crossing Catalonia-trail, between France and Spain, from the peaks of the High Pyrenees to the Mediterranean. This 200 km trail leads us to a diverse and wild landscape. It is a challenging ride for experienced trail-riders.
The Catalan Pyrenees along the French-Spanish border used to be the refuge for legendary bands of outlaws, the so-called ‘Trabucaires’.
The ‘Trabuc’ is a firearm with a trumpet-shaped muzzle. It is a dangerous and very effective weapon that was loaded with powder and tiny pieces of iron. Those bandits who were wearing the ‘Trabuc’ were called Trabucaires.
- 8 días / 7 noches / 6 días de equitación
- 4 - 12 Personas
- Montaña y Mar
- Zona costera del Mediterráneo
Puntos destacados y hechos
- Long Catalonia Trail over 200 km
- Two countries, France and Spain
- Albera Nature Park
- Abandoned medieval castle in the dense forest
- Beach gallop in the bay of Roses
- Most challenging round Trail of Catalonia
Good footwear is very helpful for Catalonia's longest round trip. In the mountains, often we must walk and lead the horses.
Libro de visitas
Todavía no hay comentarios para esta ruta.