This trail leads you to the sandy beaches, bays and mountains of the Catalonian coast. The highlight is staying overnight in one of the oldest P.R.E. horse studs in Catalonia. A gallop on the beach, vast and diverse landscapes, visiting wine cellars (including a wine and a cava tasting), comfortable and luxurious accommodation and the delicious Catalan cuisine ensure an unforgettable horse riding holiday.
- 8 días / 7 noches / 6 días de equitación
- 4 - 12 Personas
- Zona costera del Mediterráneo
Puntos destacados y hechos
- Delicious tasting of wine and cava
- Visit to the medieval village of Perelada
- Accommodation at the former castle of Espolla
- Breathtaking beach gallop at the crack of dawn
- Accommodation at Catalonia's oldest P.R.E. Andalusian Horse Stud Farm
Maybe you will find the horse of your dreams during this trip! We gladly help you purchasing a P.R.E. Andalusian horse.