Andorra and Spain – 2 countries in 11 days – along a 350 km trail the Andorra Trails offers probably the most challenging horse-riding adventure in Europe. This outdoor packed trip goes from the Mediterranean coast to the central Pyrenees. It is an impressive trip for adventurous nature enthusiasts. You will sleep out in the wild for 3 out of 12 nights. It is not only the longest trail we offer, but at the same time one of the toughest trail rides worldwide. An altitude difference of 11,000 metres is covered during the trip – a number that is hard to beat on horseback!
- 13 días / 12 noches / 11 días de equitación
- Up to 9 hours in the saddle per day.
- 6 - 10 Personas
- Montaña y Mar
Puntos destacados y hechos
- 3 nights sleeping under the stars
- Cosy evening in a spectacular rock canyon
- Spectacular views on the Pyrenees of Spain, France and Andorra
- Back to the roots – an unforgettable experience in untouched nature
- Swimming in a mountain lake at 2500 m