Short Trail Description
This trail leads you to the sandy beaches, bays and mountains of the Catalonian coast. The highlight is staying overnight in one of the oldest P.R.E. horse studs in Catalonia. A gallop on the beach, vast and diverse landscapes, visiting wine cellars (including a wine and a cava tasting), comfortable and luxurious accommodation and the delicious Catalan cuisine ensure an unforgettable horse riding holiday.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights / 6 Riding Days
- 4 - 12 Riders
- Mediterranean Coastal Area
Highlights & Facts
- Delicious tasting of wine and cava
- Visit to the medieval village of Perelada
- Accommodation at the former castle of Espolla
- Breathtaking beach gallop at the crack of dawn
- Accommodation at Catalonia's oldest P.R.E. Andalusian Horse Stud Farm
Maybe you will find the horse of your dreams during this trip! We gladly help you purchasing a P.R.E. Andalusian horse.