Short Trail Description
Exciting horse riding trail from the Mediterranean Costa Brava to the alpine mountain peaks of the Pyrenees!
Nowadays herdsmen still pass along the so called "Camino Real" through the north-eastern part of Catalonia. In winter, the herds stay in the mild coastal areas and in summer they make their way up towards the Pyrenees. Round polished, soft, high mountain hills build a contrast to the wild and bizarre rock formations of the Garrotxa mountains. The Mediterranean Costa Brava, deep forests and meadows of the alpine mountains determine the landscape. This diverse trail through quiet and remote herdsmen's land is an extraordinary and unforgettable adventure for sporty and ambitious horse riders.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights / 5 Riding Days
- 4 - 12 Riders
Highlights & Facts
- Fantastic panoramic views
- Swimming breaks at turquoise natural pools
- Alta Garrotxa mountains
- Mountain pastures of the Pyrenees
- Accommodation in the picturesque mountain village Beget
- Ride through medieval villages